18 Apr The Fastest Way to Find HR Answers
The HR industry is brimming with ever-changing rules and regulations, and even the most stellar HR professional can’t keep track of every detail.
Of course, there are times when you really need to focus on a topic and learn it inside and out (a perfect time to call an HR Pro!), but sometimes you just need a quick answer.
The HR Support Center provides access to exclusive, industry-leading HR tools and resources, for just a few dollars a month. From employee handbooks, job descriptions and other commonly used HR documents, to up-to-the-minute law alerts, easy-to-understand state and federal law libraries, and unique training videos, the HR Support Center will help you effectively manage your HR compliance and employee relations needs.
HR Support On Demand
Our team of certified HR Pros can also provide great and timely help to your organization. Our team does more than simply answer calls. They’re industry-leading consultants for your organization — advising on workplace best practices, helping manage HR crises, conducting live trainings, and producing exclusive HR tools and resources. They make it easy for you to manage your HR compliance and employee relations needs, and stay ahead of the latest HR issues and trends. It’s a level of expertise you can’t find anywhere else.
Our calculators are an easy-to-access resource that provide you with the numbers fast, so you can get back to what you do without missing a beat.
We have calculators for some of the most pressing HR topics:
- ACA Full-Time Equivalent (FTE)— Determine the number of FTEs in your organization and whether your organization would be considered an ALE (Applicable Large Employer).
- Cost Per Hire— Figure out the average cost per hire to help budget for hiring and retention programs.
- ACA Penalties— If a company chooses not to comply with the ACA’s Employer Mandate, this calculator will estimate potential penalties under both the A Penalty and the B Penalty 2015 and 2016.
- Absenteeism— Calculate the absenteeism rate for an entire organization or smaller subsets such as functional or regional groups.
- ACA Safe Harbor— This calculator shows whether a company’s healthcare plan qualifies as “affordable” under one or more of the safe harbors in the ACA.
- Overtime— Use this calculator to determine the applicable overtime rate for hourly employees.
- Employee Turnover— Find an average turnover rate to identify ways to increase employee performance and retention and reduce turnover costs.
These calculators are located under the “Tools” tab in HR Support Center. To use them, simply plug in your numbers and information to automatically get your answer — and to get a sense of how your organization compares to the national average.
Blog credit: https://hranswerlink.updatesfrom.co/2015/06/the-fastest-way-to-find-hr-answers/
Contact us for more on how HR Support Center can help with your HR compliance.